Women’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
- Average weight:
- 520 g
- S, M, L, XL
- 40D x 40D 110 g/m² 95% recycled nylon, 5% elastane ripstop with tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 77,47 cm
- Standard fit
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustmentsystem
- Hyperarticulated fit built for skiing and riding
- Two pack-friendly chest pockets/vents with radio loops, featuring #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way centre front zip
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch mini powder skirt
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb loopcuffs
- #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pocket with gogglewipe
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock adjustmentsystem
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Pack-compatible #3 YKK® AquaGuard® chest zip provides easy access to the inside of the jacket