Base Camp Duffel - Extra Small
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Base Camp Duffel - Extra Small in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This bag is cabin friendly on most airlines. To be sure, check the dimensions with your carrier.
Iconic for good reason, the Base Camp Duffel is trusted by travellers and adventurers from the Himalayas to urban metropolises. It's now made from water-resistant recycled materials but packs the same durability and ruggedness. It's not just tough; it's really practical, too, with a tonne of thought-through features that make it an explorer's best friend. Use it as a duffel when it's in transit with the two padded side handles, or wear it as a backpack with the detachable, adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps when you're on the move. It opens right up, so you can see what you've packed in its spacious 31-litre capacity. If you do manage to over-pack, the four compression straps help you find space for a little more.
- Fabric - Body :
- 1000D Phthalate-Free, Recycled PVC
- Boot :
- 840D Recycled Ballistic Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Two padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipped flap
- Main compartment has a secure-zip mesh pocket and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organisation
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID window on top
- Mesh-bag packaging helps keep the duffel clean
- Avg Weight | 970 g
- Volume | 31 Litres
- Dimensions | 27,94 cm x 45,72 cm x 27,92 cm
Spot clean only
The best way to clean your bag or backpack is to spot clean with a damp cloth, then let it air dry. We do not recommend fully submerging it in water.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 6, 2023 1:55:22 AM EDT