Teens' Snowquest Plus Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' Snowquest Plus Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Skiing and snowboarding
Built for the skiing enthusiast who wants to keep going run after run, our Snowquest Plus Insulated Jacket is first choice for a day on the slopes. It combines DryVent™ breathable-waterproof technology and a durable water repellent finish with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, which keeps them warm even when it's wet. It's packed with handy features for a day's skiing, including a ski pass pocket and internal goggle pocket, and there's a powder skirt to keep the snow at bay. A removable hood means they can tailor it to the conditions, while secure-zip chest and hand pockets hold essentials safely while they're on-piste. Even better, it's made from recycled materials, making it an eco-friendly choice for their ski holidays.
- Fabric - Solid Version :
- 70D, 128 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Printed Option :
- 75D, 119 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 200g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 100g in Sleeves, 80g in Hood
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Removable, three-piece hood
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with internal draft flap
- Secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve
- Internal goggle pocket
- Powder skirt
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 31, 2023 11:40:17 AM EDT