Men's ThermoBall™ Eco Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's ThermoBall™ Eco Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Fabric - solid outer :
- 75D x 75D 130g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - Heatherouter :
- 80D x 80D 133g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane with DWR finish
- Fabric - Solid inner :
- 50D 73g/m² 100% recycledpolyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - Print inner :
- 50g/m² 100% polyester
- Insulation :
- Thermoball™ Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) center front zip with internal stormflap
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Inner Jacket: Exposed, reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.