Men's GORE-TEX® Mountain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's GORE-TEX® Mountain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Body (Solid Colours & Printed Styles) :
- GORE-TEX® 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body (Denim Style) :
- GORE-TEX® 2L—84% Nylon, 16% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Centreback :
- 68,58 cm
- Sizes :
- XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Durable, waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Fully seam-sealed
- Attached lay-flat hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Storm flap with a snap closure covers the two-way centre front zip
- Secure-zip, reverse-entry alpine hand pockets
- Two internal drop-in pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Internal drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket and Denali Jacket
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder and GORE-TEX® logo on the right chest; Style OPH: vintage graphic on the right sleeve
- GORE-TEX® fabric is designed to be waterproof, breathable and windproof to keep you dry and comfortable in challenging conditions.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 3, 2023 9:01:43 AM EST