Men's A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- 75D x 75D 162 g/m² 3L 100% recycled polyester with brushed tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Average weight:
- 930 g
- Centre back:
- 83.82 cm
- S, M, L, XL
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Pack-friendly pocketsand venting
- Two internal goggle pockets
- Pass-through pocket
- Two #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip chest pockets
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way centre front zip
- Mechanical stretch fabric with warm backer
- Two-way, adjustable hood management system for dialled coverage
- Adjustable powder skirt to block out kicked-up snow
- Standard fit
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, pack-compatible pit zip vents
- Internal smartphone pocket on left chest
- Two high-volume,expanding cargo pockets
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Integratedcuff closure
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices