Men's Gotham Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Gotham Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The Gotham Jacket is a bomber with a difference. Well, a couple of differences, actually. Firstly, it's really warm thanks to 550-fill of responsibly-sourced down. And secondly, it's made from recycled nylon, so it's not just durable and long-lasting, but it also gives discarded plastic and new use, preventing it from ending up in landfill. The hood and faux-fur trim are both removable; there's an internal popper button placket under the zip to keep bad weather out; and there are no less than seven pockets, including a media pocket inside the chest pocket.
- Fabric :
- 159 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / DryVent™
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Avg Weight :
- 1460 g
- Sizes :
- Removable fur and hood adjustment
- Two chest pockets with flap and hidden zipped chest pocket
- Media pocket inside chest pocket
- Two hand pockets with flap
- CF zip under placket with snaps
- Inner zipped chest pocket
- Sleeve pocket with VELCRO®
- Rib at cuff and hem
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 30, 2023 4:48:00 PM EDT