Men's Summit Series™ L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Series™ L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
- S, M, L, XL
- Centre back:
- 70D x 70D 159g/m² 93% nylon, 7% elastane
- Average weight:
- Perforated tricot at chin guardprovides breathability and comfort
- Zero shoulder seamsfor enhanced comfort with a pack
- 100% windproof fabric
- Three-layer fabric provides ultimate breathability and protection
- 3D ergonomic patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a laminated wire brim
- Internal elastic thumb-loop cuffs to keep sleeves in place
- Velcro® cuff tabs to lock on warmth
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets
- One horizontal, bellowed hand pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Two large alpine chest pocketswith exposed, matte PU zips
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU) VISLON® centre front zip
- Drop-tail hem for extra coverage
- One horizontal, internal hand pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- Oversize cord locks at the hoodand hem are easy to use when wearing gloves
- Adjustable hem cinch cord includes internal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording