Women's Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
Part of our pinnacle boundary-pushing Summit Series™, the Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers are performance-tuned for human-powered missions in the backcountry. Harnessing waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ technology, the seam-sealed outer layer is breathable and lightweight, allowing you to ride harder, faster. We've added a host of technical features, including a hyperarticulated fit built specifically for riding, zipped pockets for essentials, removable suspenders, and a stretch panel on the back of the waist for comfort. Plus, the knee panels are reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for increased durability. Recycled materials make them better for nature.
- Avg Weight :
- Fabric - Body :
- 124 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Knees :
- 137 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—89% Recycled Polyester, 11% Polyethene Spectra® Ripstop with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Back Waist :
- 260 G/M², 67% Recycled Polyester, 33% Elastane with FlashDry-XD™
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,84 cm, R 81,92 cm, L 87 cm
- Sizes :
- XS-XL / R
- These trousers deliver high-level performance in a lightweight backcountry package
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Knee panels reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for increased durability
- Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Women-specific styling with a higher rise so pants sit at your natural waist
- Adjustable, removable suspenders with a tear-drop, single-point attachment for reduced bulk and quick on/off
- Stretch panel on back of waist for comfort
- Concealed-zip waist pocket
- Left outer-leg vent has a #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip
- Right outer-leg vent has a #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip that extends up to the waistband for easy on/off
- Left thigh pocket has a #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip and internal gear loop
- Right thigh pocket has a #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, beacon-keeper clip and pouch system
- Zipped outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic and a boot hook
- Bonded, reinforced kickpatches and hem
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash on cold setting
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 21, 2023 4:15:31 PM EDT