WOMEN'S FLIGHT SERIES™ VECTIV SHOES
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S FLIGHT SERIES™ VECTIV SHOES in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Technical Trail Tracks
Running & training
- Uppers :
- Abrasion-resistant and super-durable Matryx® panel—made with Kevlar® and polyamide—in the midfoot for stability
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ technology
- Weight :
- ½ pair 245 g, pair 490g
- Uppers :
- Reinforced, breathable-knit
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 3D-molded heel counter for a precise fit
- Reinforced toe caps
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- Reflectivity details for enhanced visibility
- 3D carbon-fiber plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foams
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- 3.5mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
SPOT CLEAN AFTER USE
Make sure to clean your shoes after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 26, 2022 6:12:48 PM EST