Women's Summit Breithorn Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Breithorn Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
On technical climbs in freezing conditions, you need the warmth, but you don't need the weight. Loaded with 800-fill ProDown™ insulation, the Summit Breithorn Hooded Down Jacket offers both. It delivers high-level warmth and compressibility while retaining its loft, even in wet conditions. There's an attached, helmet-compatible hood and raglan sleeves for full arms-up mobility. We've also added underarm gussets to keep you cool and dry on the ascent. And if things get too hot and sweaty, you can pack this lightweight jacket into its pocket to keep it safely out the way. That's not all - recycled materials make it better for nature, preventing plastic from languishing in landfill.
- Centreback :
- 64,4525 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 20D, 38 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 800-Fill ProDown™ with Water Repellency; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Lightweight down mid-layer optimised for warmth and packability.
- 800-fill ProDown™ retains loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned elastic opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil centre front zip with an insulated internal draft flap
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Stretch-knit cuffs with FlashDry™ for comfort
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets
- Adjustable hem with a cord lock at right
- Jacket stows in left hand pocket
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 27, 2023 12:49:59 PM EDT