Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Flight Guard Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Flight Guard Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Running & training
- Traction pattern:
- 5mm for excellent grip on soft ground
- Toe-to-heel offset:
- Weight :
- ½ pair 307 g, pair 614 g
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- 3D carbon plate underfoot for multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foam
- Zipped, protective gaiter has a breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane enhanced with Spectra® yarns for durability
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running in any conditions
- Durable and abrasion-resistant Matryx®-paneled inner shoe for support
- Reflective logo for enhanced visibility
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 5, 2021 5:18:31 AM EST