1994 Retro Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Packable Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the 1994 Retro Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Packable Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
ZIP-IN ICON COMPATIBILITY
The ’94 Mountain Lite Jacket and Denali Fleece can be zipped together for all-weather protection.
- Avg Weight:
- 784 g
- Fabric – solid colors:
- 76.5% Polyester, 23.5% Nylon / Bonded Fabric / Woven/Knit / FUTURELIGHT™ / 133.0 g/m² – 100% recycled polyester / 100% recycled nylon
- Fabric – digi camo print:
- 69% Polyester, 31% Nylon / Bonded Fabric / Woven/Knit / FUTURELIGHT™ / 100.0 g/m² – 100% recycled polyester / 100% recycled nylon
- Embroidered logo on left forearmand back-right shoulder
- Oversize cordlock and tiedbungee-adjustment system fixed at hood collar for easy grip
- Original webbing and tension-lock peripheral hood adjustment system
- Attached, fully adjustable, two-piece hood construction rollsflat and stows with use of Velcro® tab
- Reverse-entry, alpine-style pockets
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers VISLON® center frontzip
- Relaxed fit
- Adjustable bungee waist and hem cinch with oversize cordlocks
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Garment stows into internal chest pocket
- Retro 1994 version in trims and features
- Heavier weight, abrasion-resistant FUTURELIGHT™ 2Lfabric blocked in high-stress areas
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the ’95 Retro Denali
- Lightweight FUTURELIGHT™ 2L shell with mesh and taffeta drop lining