Youth Fastpack Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Youth Fastpack Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
With their waterproof DryVent™ membrane and breathable mesh construction, the Fastpack Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots protect against wet, muddy conditions without making feet hot and sweaty. They have a cushioned, slightly rockered midsole that helps propel young explorers to their next destination, be it over scree-covered rock or slabby ground. Then there's the super-soft collar, which protects ankles when walking over challenging, uneven terrain. And a reflective webbing pull tab helps them be seen in low light conditions for added safety.
- Upper :
- 70% Recycled Polyester Mesh with DryVent™ Waterproof Membrane
- Lining, Collar, Webbings and Lace :
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density EVA Midsole
- Sizes :
- Medium: 1-7 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Upper made with 70% recycled polyester mesh and 100% recycled polyester collar, webbings and lace
- Lined with 100% recycled polyester
- DryVent™ waterproof membrane
- Reflective webbing pull tab
- Super-soft collar
- Durable PU-coated leather rand
- Die-cut EVA sockliner
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density EVA midsole
- Non-marking, trail-capable rubber outsole
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.