Men's VECTIV™ Taraval Peak Street Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ Taraval Peak Street Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our performance-enhancing VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy with every step. For the retro-looking Taraval Peak Street Shoes, this means long-lasting comfort and stability. These light, versatile shoes are designed to go just about anywhere your feet might lead you, whether that's city pavements or uneven ground during a woodland walk. Thanks to a stretch fitted-sock bootie collar and unique lacing system, they deliver a snug fit, giving you maximum support wherever your feet take you.
- Upper :
- Combination of suede and two-colour ripstop
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Sizes :
- Medium : 7-13 14
- The unique lacing design, inspired by approach shoes, lets you customise the fit
- Stretch fitted-sock bootie collar
- Moulded-TPU overlay provides the signature Taraval look
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight EVA foam
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for the trail
- 4 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- UPPER: Upper made with a combination of suede and two-colour ripstop
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.