Women's Ultra Fastpack III GORE-TEX® (Woven) Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Ultra Fastpack III GORE-TEX® (Woven) Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Approximate weight:
- ½ pair: 283 g
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Upper: An engineered woven upper enhances abrasion resistance in high-wear zones
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane to keep your feet dry in the wet
- Upper: TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Upper: Ultra-suede collar and tongue top for comfort
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole that enhances responsiveness, stability and comfort
- Sole unit: Rim-and-core construction. This is a soft-yet-responsive core made of energy-returning EVA underfoot, with a perimeter rim made of more-resilient EVA that prevents compression
- Sole unit: ESS midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and protection from stones