Men's Cragstone Waterproof Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Cragstone Waterproof Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
- Upper :
- Durable Tight-Knit Mesh with Waterproof DryVent™ Membrane
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 317.7 g / Pair: 635.4 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- Sole Unit :
- Lightweight, High-Rebound EVA Midsole
- UPPER: Durable tight-knit mesh upper
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Ripstop rear quarter and tongue
- Asymmetrical upper for a more ergonomic fit
- SOLE UNIT: Lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole
- ESS ground filter in forefoot for rock protection
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- 3.5 mm lugs
- Waterproof and abrasion-resistant, the Men’s Cragstone WP is built for explorers who are game to take on anything. Ideal for hiking in both dry and wet conditions
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.