Boys' Antora Rain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' Antora Rain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Reflective elements ensure the wearer is seen and safe in low-light conditions.
Embrace rainy days and keep the fun going for longer with the Antora Rain Jacket. Waterproof, seam-sealed DryVent™ technology protects young adventurers from even the heaviest downpours, but it's breathable enough to stop them from getting hot and sweaty. It features a reflective bar on the sleeves so they can be seen when it starts to get dark. Even better - recycled materials mean this jacket's better for the environment.
- Centreback :
- 62,23 cm
- Fabric – Body :
- 75D, 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Hood and Sleeve Lining :
- 75D, 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed, 100% recycled polyester DryVent™ 2L fabric with non-PFC DWR helps keep them dry
- Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- VISLON® centre front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure and chin zip guard
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Encased elastic cuffs
- ID label
- Reflective bar on side of sleeves for enhanced visibility
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.