Youth Reactor Insulated Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Youth Reactor Insulated Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
ZIP-IN ICON COMPATIBILITY
This product can be zipped-together with complementary products for complete weather protection.
When it's chilly outside but too warm for a jacket, our Reactor Insulated Gilet is the answer. Young explorers can pull on this snug gilet knowing it'll keep them warm thanks to Heatseeker™ Eco insulation and we've added a reflective bar on the back hem to keep them visible in low light. Zipped hand pockets hold their essentials safely while they're on the trail, and when the weather calls for an extra layer, this gilet is 3-in-1 compatible with our yellow-label outer jackets. What's more, we've made it using recycled materials, so young adventurers can wear it knowing they've made a better choice for the environment.
- Fabric - body :
- 50D 76g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Insulation :
- 80g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Fabric - lining :
- 50D 76g/m² 100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with chin zip guard
- Secure-ziphand pockets
- Elastic binding on sleeve openings and hem
- ID label
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label outer jackets
- Reflective bar on back hem forenhanced visibility
- Logos on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.