Teens' Snowquest Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' Snowquest Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
Budding skiers will stay dry all day long thanks to the Snowquest Jacket's breathable-waterproof DryVent™ two-layer fabric. Lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation delivers targeted warmth where it's needed most - even in freezing cold piste conditions. And we've included lots of thoughtful details to make a day on the slopes run smoothly, like the ski pass pocket, ID label, and fixed powder skirt to stop snow from getting in when they bail.
- Fabric - Body :
- DryVent™ 2L– 100% Polyester Micro Dobby
- Insulation :
- 200g Heatseeker™ in the Body, 100g Heatseeker™ in the Sleeves, 80g Heatseeker™ in the Hood
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam taped
- Zipped ski pass pocket
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Fixed elasticated hood
- Fixed powder skirt
- Velcro® cuffs
- Hem shock cord
- ID label
- Reflective 3M logos
- Synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation delivers exceptional warmth without the bulk. It is highly durable and compressible – ideal for packing into backpacks and luggage.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.