Men’s Summit Series L6 Futurelight™ Belay Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Summit Series L6 Futurelight™ Belay Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Recycled content – Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Average weight:
- 654 g
- Fabric - Body:
- 10D x 10D 25 g/m² Pertex Quantum® GL—100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - Overlay:
- 7D x 7D 26 g/m² Vapor—100% recycled nylon ripstop with DWR finish
- Primaloft Gold Active
- S, M, L, XL
- Two large, internal mesh drop pockets
- Comes with a lightweight stuffsack
- Primaloft Gold Active that works well in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Internal, stretch-knit cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment system includes interior clip-up loops tostash away excess cording
- Internal phone pocket
- Quick-pull zipper pullers are easy to use when you’re wearing gloves
- Snap-back feature at center front keeps bottom of parkaclose to your body for ultimate warmth retention when you’re belaying
- Exposed, VISLON® hand pocket zips with raised placement are morecomfortable when you’re wearing a harness
- Exposed, two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood/ Tricot-lined collar for added warmth
- Trusted nylon Pertex® fabric throughout the body and lining isdurable and extremely lightweight
- Higher-denier liner fabric on bottom panel provides durability and protection from gear
- Relaxed fit
- Ultralight 2L overlay provides targeted waterproof protection