Summit Series L3 Ventrix™ Hybrid Hoodie
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Series L3 Ventrix™ Hybrid Hoodie in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- 30D x 20D 64 g/m2—92% nylon, 8% elastane stretch woven ripstop
- 240 g/m2 Polartec® Hardface® fleece—93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- 30D x 20D 64 g/m2 92% nylon, 8% elastane stretch-woven ripstop with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Centre back:
- 75 cm
- 80 g 100% polyester stretch synthetic insulation
- Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- Slim ft
- 60 g stretch synthetic insulation throughout body; perforated throughout centre back for dynamic venting
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece in sleeves, hood and side panels provides warmth, venting and less bulk where needed; Polartec® Hardface® technology provides added durability
- Centre back darting anchors insulation for maximum venting during movement
- Pretensioned, under-helmet-compatible hood
- Exposed, Vislon® centre front zip
- Laser-perforated centre back panel with contrast colour underlay
- Two large harness- and pack-compatible pockets with laser-perforated pocket bags for venting
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket