The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
Men’s Brigandine FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Brigandine FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Average weight:
- 960 g
- Fabric - Body:
- 75D x 75D 100% recycled polyester with tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric -Kick patches:
- 420D x 500D 230 g/m² 100% nylon
- S, M, L, XL
- Fabric -Centre back panel:
- 90D x 90$ 150D 192 g/m² 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane stretch double weave with FlashDry™
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit for skiing and riding
- Zero-hardware suspenders reduce pack strap discomfort
- Secure-zip,pack-friendly kangaroo chest pocket with beacon tether
- Stow-away, integrated ladderlock belt
- Harness-friendly zip-fly
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Secure-zip hand pockets with beacon tether on left
- Two harness-friendly, bonded bellow cargo pockets with gear clips featuring #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Lot Lift System
- Two-way side-entry #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Knee-to-kneeinner-leg vents, plus outer-leg vents for added breathability
- Integrated crotch gusset
- Zip outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- Bonded, reinforced kick patches andhem
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Stretchvent™ gaiters with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices
- FuseForm™ construction minimises seams for a lighter, less bulky, stronger and more durable product
- FlashDry™ technology pushes moisture to the surface of the fabric and eliminates it as fast as possible, keeping you dry