Men's 2000 Mountain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's 2000 Mountain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The original Mountain Jacket is one of our tried-and-tested icons - and for good reason. Developed in 1985 to give climbers the same protection from extreme conditions as skiers, it's warmed the backs of some of our greatest mountain athletes on expeditions all over the world. The updated 2000 style features a classic shape and colour blocking that's true to the original. But it's also engineered with two-layer DryVent™ technology that's both waterproof and breathable. And that's not all. Recycled materials give old plastic new life, minimising their impact on the environment.
- Centreback :
- 72,39 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 133 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Blocking :
- 128 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Fabric - Body Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Fabric - Sleeve Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Mesh lining on body
- Taffeta lining on sleeves
- Attached, adjustable, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® centre front zip
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- Reverse-entry, secure-zip hand pockets
- Drawcord with cord locks at waist for adjustability
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder; Summit 2000 oval on left sleeve
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.