Men's Antora Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Antora Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Whether hiking dirt trails or pacing over scree-covered rock, don't let the weather stop you. With a waterproof DryVent™ shell, the Antora Jacket repels wind and rain to leave you feeling warm, dry and comfortable. Secure zipped hand pockets are great for stashing essentials. The hood is adjustable to protect your head from the elements. And that's not all, as this jacket is made from recycled materials, minimising its impact on the environment.
- Centreback :
- 73,66 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 88 G/M², DryVent™ 2—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Fabric - Hood & Sleeve Lining :
- 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 100% windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Attached, three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the centre front zip
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Side-hem adjust
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.