Men's M66 Utility Rain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's M66 Utility Rain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
With its relaxed fit and subtle military vibe, the M66 Utility Rain Jacket pays tribute to the earliest days of The North Face®. The 2L seam-sealed DryVent™ shell delivers unbeatable waterproof and windproof protection, shielding you from even the most extreme weather conditions. But that doesn't mean it's hot and stuffy. The lightweight fabric helps regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable on all your outdoor pursuits. And thanks to 100% recycled materials, it's better for the environment.
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D x 160D,128 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon Plain Weave with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 50D x 50D, 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Vintage-style, lay-flat hood with a drawcord and cord locks
- Snap-closure storm flap covers the two-way, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Hook-and-loop chest pocket and hand pockets
- Drawcord with cord locks at hem for adjustability
- D-ring on chest pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Logo on left hand pocket
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.