Men's Himalayan Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Himalayan Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
- Fabric - Yoke, Sleeve Panels and Hand Pocket Welts :
- 110 G/M², WindWall®–100% Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 350 g 100% Polyester in Body; 300 g in Sleeves
- Avg Weight :
- 1000 g
- Fabric - Body Below Yoke :
- 38 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- 20D recycled nylon fabric
- 100% recycled polyester insulation
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Secure-zip interior pocket
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Fold-over self fabric at cuffs and hem
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.