Men's Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Avg Weight :
- Fabric - outer body and sleeves :
- 50D x 20D 111g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% polyester
- Fabric - Yoke and hem :
- 73g/m² WindWall®—100% polyester plain weave
- Fabric - Solid inner :
- 73g/m² 50D 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish / Heather inner
- 76g/m² 50D 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Inner insulation :
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) center front zip with internal stormflap
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, matte PU, secure-zip hand pockets
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®