Men's Exploration Convertible Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Exploration Convertible Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
When every gram counts. When every item has to fight for backpack space. You need the Exploration Convertible Trousers. Made from a stretchy but durable nylon-elastane mix, these trousers stand up to day-after-day of wear and the challenges of steep switchback trails. But perhaps their best feature is their versatility. Roll up the hem for mid-morning ventilation. By afternoon you'll be zipping them off mid-thigh. When evening comes, convert them into trousers again. And don't worry about losing the zipped off bits. There's a storage pouch for that. And finally, the water-repellent finish makes quick work of light showers.
- Fabric :
- 142 G/M², 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight :
- Inseam :
- Sizes :
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
- Waistband with belt loops
- Pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Two front secure-zip hand pockets
- Rear zip pocket
- Side secure-zip side pockets
- Stow pocket on right side to hold pant legs when converted
- Roll-up hem feature
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish