Men's Quest Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Quest Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
There's a reason the Quest Jacket is back for another season: because it continues to deliver great value, and reliable rain and wind protection. This shell is made from lightweight, two-layer DryVent™ with taped seams and a water repellent finish. All this means you stay dry, protected from the wind and won't get too hot and sweaty in the process - ideal when hiking in shifting conditions. It features a fitted, adjustable hood and a cinch-cord hem and elasticated cuffs to keep bad weather out. A brushed-knit chin guard means the top of the zip won't become irritating and there are two zipped hand pockets.
- Centreback :
- 74,3 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 505 g
- Fabric :
- 110 G/M², 2L DryVent™ – 100% Polyester with Durable Water-Repellent Finish / Bluesign® Approved
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed two-layer DryVent™
- Mesh body lining
- Brushed knit back neck and chin guard lining
- Exposed centre front zip with water-resistant finish
- Fixed hood with one-way hood regulation
- Two hand pockets with zip closure
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hood and hem
- Elasticated cuffs
- Heat transfer logo
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.