Men's Stratos Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Stratos Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Running & training
- Centreback :
- 76,2 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 553 g
- Fabruc :
- 128 G/M², 2L DryVent™–100% Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish / Bluesign® Approved
- Sizes :
- Adjustable fixed hood with bonded brim
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L
- Mesh body lining
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- Centre front water-repellent zip
- Two secure-zip hand pockets with water-repellent finish
- Pit zips
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Self-fabric cuffs with Velcro® adjustment
- Embroidered logo
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.