Men's Chakal Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Chakal Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
The Chakal Jacket is back for another season, now made using recycled materials. It boasts waterproof, windproof and breathable DryVent™ fabric technology as well as insulating Heatseeker™ Eco for warmth. Underarm vents come in handy on warmer days or when really charging the slopes. There's an internal phone pocket with headphone compatibility and the wrist pocket features a goggle wipe.
- Centrebck :
- 78,74 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 175 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—94% Recycled Polyester, 6% Elastane Twill with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 80 g in Sleeves and 40 g in Hood
- Avg Weight :
- 1050 g
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth, even in wet weather
- Removable, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated, reverse-coil, #5 centre front zip
- Two chest pockets with PU-coated, reverse-coil, #5 zips
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal, secure-zip media pocket
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Underarm vents
- Integrated, stretch-knit wrist gaiters
- Powder skirt
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.