Men's Dawn Turn Hybrid Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Dawn Turn Hybrid Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
For those who enjoy going downhill as much as they do going up, the Dawn Turn collection is built for maximum performance and enjoyment on long ski touring days in the mountains. The Dawn Turn Hybrid Trousers may be lightweight, but they're engineered with wind-blocking WindWall™ on the thigh panels and lower legs to guard you from exposed landscapes as you trek the alpine landscape. A durable water-repellent finish makes short work of snowfalls, while the stretch fabric lets you move as freely as you need to.
- Fabric - Seat, Rise Gusset, Knee Panels, Calf Panels :
- 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven
- Fabric - Thigh Panels, Lower Leg Opening Panel :
- 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Light Brush Back / WindWall™
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 100% Nylon
- Sizes :
- S-XXL / R
- Trousers with belt closure
- Zip opening positioned on the back for easy access to the ski boot mode switch
- Knee shaped darts
- Venting zips at sides
- Reflective details on the lower legs
- Inner gaiter
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.