Men's Summit Pumori Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Pumori Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Named after the beautiful pyramid-shaped peak in the Mahalangur section of the Himalayas, the Summit Pumori Down Parka delivers pinnacle performance for high-altitude mountaineering. Packed with 800-fill ProDown™, it retains its loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility. In other words, you'll stay warm and toasty without being bogged down by excess weight. Plus, the Cloud Down construction helps reduce cold spots and increase packability, making this layer easy to put away into a backpack when you don't need it. Even better, recycled materials make this high-performing jacket better for the paths you tread.
- Avg Weight :
- Centreback :
- 78,74 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 26 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 800-Fill ProDown™ with Water Repellency; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Cloud Down construction helps reduce cold spots and increase packability
- 800-fill ProDown™ retains its loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility
- Helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, two-way, reverse-coil, #5 centre front zip with an internal kissing welt finish and snap tab at hem
- Raglan sleeves for comfort with a pack
- Concealed-zip hand pockets
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Adjustable, internal hem cinch-cord with a riveted cord lock
- Lightweight stuffsack included
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.