Men's Summit Torre Egger FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Torre Egger FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Designed in collaboration with The North Face® athletes, the Summit Torre Egger FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket defies the challenges of high alpine climbing, taking you further, higher. Engineered with the highest level of breathable-waterproof protection, it's built for pushing your limits, even in the most extreme weather conditions. The three-layer fabric is lighter under the arms, with underarm vents for breathability and comfort. Special zips help reduce bulk and increase flexibility, while the helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable with a bonded brim that keeps the rain off your face without blocking your vision. And if you're carrying a back during your climb, seamless shoulders reduce the chances of chafing and discomfort. Even better, recycled materials make it better for the environment, protecting the landscapes we tread. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Centreback :
- 77,47 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D, 153 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Underarms :
- 20D, 91 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Face Fabric and 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Designed for alpine climbing with targeted fabrics for comfort and breathability.
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Lighter-weight fabric under arms for breathability and comfort
- Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Targeted use of YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips helps reduce bulk and increase flexibility
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible, partial-drop hood with a bonded brim
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Underarm gussets for better mobility
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
- Chest pocket with a YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zip and internal gear loop
- Harness-compatible hand pockets with a YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zip
- Underarm vents with a YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zip
- Bonded cuff tabs with a hook-and-loop closure
- Brushed-tricot chin guard and collar lining with laser-cut perforations for breathability and comfort
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Internal hem cinch-cord with single-point adjustment
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.