Men's VECTIV™ Taraval Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ Taraval Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy wherever you explore. For the retro-looking Taraval Hiking Shoes, this means long-lasting comfort, stability and support.
- Upper :
- Combination of Synthetic Leather and Breathable Mesh
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair 352g, Pair 704g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Upper made with a combination of synthetic leather and breathable mesh
- Durable and protective overlays
- Wide ghillie lacing system
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight EVA foam
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for the trail
- 4mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.