Teens' Shellista Extreme Snow Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' Shellista Extreme Snow Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Built for young explorers taking on snowy trails, our Shellista Extreme Snow Boots provide incredible warmth for their weight. These comfortable waterproof snow boots contain synthetic insulation that traps heat to keep young feet warm. A plush faux-fur lining makes them a pleasure to pull on, while Winter Grip® outsoles maintain a firm grip when it's slippery underfoot.
- Upper :
- Waterproof Suede and Leather
- Sole Unit :
- Lightweight and Flexible TPR Shell Bottom with a TNF Winter Grip® Rubber Outsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 448 g / Pair: 896 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 10-7 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Waterproof suede and leather
- Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for exceptional warmth
- Plush faux-fur lining
- SOLE UNIT: Lightweight and flexible TPR shell bottom with a TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole for traction and protection from the elements
- Synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation delivers exceptional warmth without the bulk. It is highly durable and compressible – ideal for packing into backpacks and luggage.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.