Base Camp Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Base Camp Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This item is part of our Circular Design initiative – a collection designed to help regenerate natural systems by minimising waste and pollution.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Upper :
- 100% Recycled P.E.T. Mesh Across the Top of the Foot and a 50% Recycled Polyester-Spandex Spacer-Mesh Heel
- Sole Unit :
- 30% Recycled EVA
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 257 g, Pair: 514 g
- Sizes :
- 4–14 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Breathable upper made with 100% recycled P.E.T. mesh across the top of the foot and a 50% recycled polyester-spandex spacer-mesh heel
- Collapsible heel can be worn up for light support or folded down for easy on/off
- SOLE UNIT: Fully removable, moulded internal footbed made with 30% recycled EVA
- Raised texture on footbed helps to prevent foot slippage and provides additional underfoot comfort
- Durable translucent rubber outsole for protection whether you’re inside or outdoors
- 2 mm lugs for outdoor capability