Men's Back-To-Berkeley III Leather Street Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Back-To-Berkeley III Leather Street Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Berkeley, it's where our story started. These Back to Berkeley Boots draw inspiration from our past but are built to last into the future, thanks to premium and durable suede and leather uppers, a waterproof DryVent™ membrane and rustproof metal details. This updated style now features nature-kind soles made from bio-based sugarcane and recycled rubber.
- Upper :
- Combination of waterproof suede and full-grain leather
- Upper :
- Waterproof DryVent™ Membrane
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density, Moulded-EVA Midsole Made with 49% Sugarcane-Derived EVA Material
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 506.32 g / Pair: 1012.64 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- Upper :
- Combination of Waterproof Suede and Full-Grain Leather
- UPPER: Upper made with a combination of waterproof suede and full-grain leather
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Iconic suede-padded collar for additional ankle support and comfort
- Rustproof metal hardware
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole made with 49% sugarcane-derived EVA material
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 16, 2022 6:37:57 AM EDT