Men's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Enduris Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Enduris Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Running & training
Combining a 3D dual-density footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the FUTURELIGHT™ Enduris this translates to the most supportive waterproof shoes in our ultra-distance trail running range. Light and cushioned they provide long-lasting comfort and support on even the most rugged terrain. There are internal heel supports offering a closer fit and breathable, flexible mesh uppers for a forgiving fit. The 6mm toe to heel offset propels you into your next gait cycle. And FUTURELIGHT™ brings sustainable breathable waterproofness.
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 355 g / Pair: 710 g
- Last :
- 6 mm
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Breathable air-mesh upper for comfort and an adaptive fit
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort
- No-sew TPU overlays in the quarter, toe and heel for protection and to hold the foot in place
- OrthoLite® footbed for comfort
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running in any conditions
- 5 mm lugs for a rugged grip on soft ground
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.