Women's Summit Breithorn FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Breithorn FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 460 g / Pair: 920 g
- Sizes :
- Medium : 5-11
- UPPER: Ripstop fabric in quarter and tongue for enhanced durability
- Stretch Lycra® collar to help eliminate debris
- Scratch-rubber rand, toe cap and heel overlay
- Heel bail for semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Locking hardware at midfoot for an improved fit
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ bootie
- SOLE UNIT: Semi-rigid nylon fiberglass reinforced shank
- Vibram® Litebase Mont compound for durability
- Vibram® Megagrip
- Vibram® Megagrip delivers the optimal balance of stability and flexibility for adaptation to almost any type of terrain.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.