Women's Hedgehog FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Hedgehog FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
- Upper :
- PU-Coated Leather and Synthetic Nubuck
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density EVA Midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 325 g, Pair: 650 g
- Sizes :
- UPPER: PU-coated leather and synthetic nubuck upper
- At The North Face®, we purchase 100% of our leather from Leather Working Group–certified tanneries
- Abrasion-resistant mesh
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- HF-welded navicular lock overlay
- Rustproof hardware
- OrthoLite® X35™ Hybrid™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density EVA midsole
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- ESS midfoot plate
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole
- Made for hiking, Cradle™ Guide technology utilises a dual density midsole to guide your gait cycle and support, stabilise and cushion your foot.
- Vibram® XS Trek
- Engineered for stability and comfort, Vibram® XS Trek delivers traction, durability and flexibility on unpredictable and wet terrain.