Snomad 34 Litre Backpack
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Snomad 34 Litre Backpack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Front :
- 200D Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Back & Sides :
- 420D Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- S/M, L/XL
- With its signature back-access and helmet carry, the athlete-favourite Snomad is the go-to backcountry skiing pack
- Lighter-weight fabrics
- Large front skin pocket
- Comfortable and functional load carriage inspired by Summit Series™ packs
- Back access provides easy access to all your gear
- Adjustable ice-axe carry lets you choose either the left or right side
- Integrated helmet carry on top of pack
- Side compression and buckles allow for A-frame carry
- Buckles allow for diagonal ski carry and solid snowboard carry
- Dedicated compartment for an avalanche probe and shovel
- Two hip belt pockets with one key clip
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Hydration sleeve
- Whistle buckle
- Volume | 34 Litres
- Dimensions | 35,1 cm x 15 cm x 45,7 cm
- Access | Back Panel
- Avg Weight | 1250 g
Spot clean only
The best way to clean your bag or backpack is to spot clean with a damp cloth, then let it air dry. We do not recommend fully submerging it in water.