Summit Cayesh FUTURELIGHT™ Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Cayesh FUTURELIGHT™ Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
The Summit Cayesh FUTURELIGHT™ Boots are made to take you further, higher. Engineered with breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ technology and ultra-durable Spectra® yarns, these mid-cut boots deliver unrivaled comfort and support in high-exposure environments. And thanks to a Vibram® outsole and semi-automatic crampon compatibility, you'll get exceptional traction over ice and hard-packed snow. What's more, the carbon fibre shank offers superior stiffness without the weight, while the revolutionary Boa® fit system helps you dial in for a precise, high-performance fit.
- Unisex sizing
- Low-cut, low-profile internal boot
- Semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Zipped, protective gaiter has a breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane enhanced with Spectra® yarns for durability
- Boa® fit system with a three-strap construction
- Offset waterproof zip
- Carbon fibre shank for stiffness
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Vibram® outsoles have strategically placed lug patterns that provide maximum traction and stability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.