Women’s Summit L5 LT FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Summit L5 LT FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Recycled content – Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Body: 20D x 30D 81 g/m² 100% polyester
- Average weight:
- 280 g
- Kick patches: 170D x 30D Keprotec®—85% nylon, 15% Kevlar® with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Elastic at the back waistband
- One bellowed thigh pocket with exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) zip
- 11" PU side zips for easy boot access
- Adjustable snap tabs at hem
- Eyelets at hem foreasy integration with boots
- Military hem
- Kevlar® kick patches provide increased durability
- 18" leg opening
- Comes with a lightweightstuff sack
- Small mesh pocket incorporated into the thigh pocket
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices
- Standard fit
- 3D ergonomic patterning for enhanced mobility
- 100% windproof fabric
- Durable beltloops
- Zip-fly with snap closure