Women's Summit Series™ L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Series™ L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Recycled content – Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- 70D x 70D 159g/m² Vapor—93% nylon, 7% elastane
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Kick patches:
- 170D x 30D Keprotec®—85% nylon, 15% Kevlar® withdurable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Adjustable snap button tabs at hem
- 100% windproof fabric
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- Gear loops on inside of thigh pockets
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU), full-lengthside zips
- Detachableadjustable suspenders
- Standard fit
- Integrated gaiters feature stretch fabric, adjustability and tie-down eyelets for a seamless fit with boots
- FUTURELIGHT™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices
- Kevlar® kick patchesprovide increased durability
- Two bellowed thigh pockets with exposed, matte PU zips
- Elastic at the back waistband with adjustable snap tabs
- 3D ergonomic patterning for enhanced mobility