Women's Aboutaday Ski Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Aboutaday Ski Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
Climbing up. Carving down. Everything in between. Sometimes you just need a pair of do-it-all trousers for a day on the slopes. Cue the lightweight Aboutaday Ski Trousers. Filled with Heatseeker™ Eco, they insulate even when wet - ideal for thick powder runs. And you won't overheat either, as breathable DryVent™ fabric and thigh vents help release excess heat and perspiration. There's a slim fit around the knees for much-needed support through tight lines, plus VELCRO® back pockets to keep essentials safe.
- Fabric - Body Lining :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Fabric - Lower Leg & Gaiter Lining :
- 70 G/M², 100% Nylon Taffeta
- Insulation :
- 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 630 g
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- Regular fit; slim fit through the knees
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop back pockets
- Inner-thigh vents
- Reinforced edge guards
- Gaiters with gripper elastic and a boot hook
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 16, 2022 7:17:57 AM EDT