Women's Carto Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Carto Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Outer body :
- 75D 116g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Outer lining :
- 75D 68g/m² 100% polyester taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- Outer insulation :
- 60% recycled polyester in body, 120g in collar, 60g insleeves
- Inner :
- 50D 72g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- Inner insulation :
- 100g Heatseeker® Insulation
- Adjustable hood
- Reverse-coil front zip with an internal draft flap
- Heat transfer logo on leftchest and back-right shoulder
- Additional secure-zip pocket on liner
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation delivers exceptional warmth without the bulk. It is highly durable and compressible – ideal for packing into backpacks and luggage.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION
- Primaloft® Black synthetic insulation is highly packable and soft. It efficiently traps body heat while maintaining breathability.