Women's Synthetic Insulated Zip-In Triclimate™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Synthetic Insulated Zip-In Triclimate™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
ZIP-IN ICON COMPATIBILITY
The ’94 Mountain Lite Jacket and Denali Fleece can be zipped together for all-weather protection.
- Average weight :
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Fabric, outer body :
- 75D 116g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric, outer lining :
- 75D 68g/m² 100% polyester taffeta / Inner: 50D 72g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- Inner insulation :
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation—60% recycled polyester): 100g in body; 120g in collar; 60g in sleeves
- Outer jacket: Attached, fully adjustable hood for coverage
- Outer jacket: Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip with internal draft flap
- Outer jacket: Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch cord
- Inner jacket: Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Inner jacket: Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Inner jacket: Elastic cuffs
- Outer jacket: Zip-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face ®
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION
- Primaloft® Black synthetic insulation is highly packable and soft. It efficiently traps body heat while maintaining breathability.