Women’s L3 Summit Series™ Hooded Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s L3 Summit Series™ Hooded Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Average weight:
- Centre back:
- 800 fillProDown with water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- 10D x 10D 25g/m² Pertex Quantum® GL—100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Slim fit
- Trusted nylon Pertex® Quantum fabric throughout body and lining is durable and extremely lightweight
- Fabric in body and upper sleeves is cut on the bias, providing enhanced stretch and abetter fit
- Pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with elastic binding and rear adjustment
- Exposed, two-way, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Stows in hand pocket
- Two large, internal drop pockets for storage
- Stretch-knit cuffs with DWR finish
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips with raised placement are more comfortable when you’re wearing a harness
- Quick-pull zippers are easy to use when you’re wearing gloves
- Hem cinch cord adjustment system includes internal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- 800 fill ProDown™ retains its loft indamp conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility